Markup Schema, The Way To Easily Improve SEO In WordPress

Co jsou to markup schémata a proč Vám mohou pomoci být na první pozici vyhledávače

Markup schemas, also known as structured data, are special tags added to a webpage’s source code. These tags assist search engine robots in better understanding your content. Thanks to markup schemas, robots can display results in a much-improved and structured format. In this article, we’ll delve into what markup schemas are and how they can propel you to the top positions in search engine results through SEO. What are markup schemas and why should you use them? Markup schema defines the type of content in an article. It precisely informs the search engine robot about … Read more

How can you easily clear the DNS cache?

Jak můžete vymazat mezipaměť DNS?

The DNS cache, also known as DNS cache, is a critical component of internet infrastructure. It stores recent queries to any DNS servers, significantly speeding up the loading of web pages on your computer. When a user enters a web address into a browser, the device first asks a DNS server for the corresponding IP address. The DNS cache comes into play when the computer receives this response. Instead of repeatedly querying remote servers, it saves this response to memory. This speeds up webpage loading as it eliminates the time-consuming search for IP addresses. However, … Read more

How can you easily increase the traffic to your blog?

Jak zvýšit návštěvnost Vašeho blogu

If you want to start a personal or business blog, it’s relatively simple thanks to platforms like WordPress. Definitely easier than it would have been, for instance, ten years ago. However, the subsequent website traffic will be a challenge for you. That is, how many people your articles attract and how significant the traffic to your website will eventually be. In this article, I’d like to explore several tips on question, how  can you easily increase the traffic to your blog or website. And you don’t need to be a developer or an SEO expert.  … Read more

How to best set up an Android phone for children

Jak nejlépe nastavit Android telefon pro děti

As a parent, you may be faced with the question of whether your child is at an age when they can or for some reason need a mobile phone. At the very least, you might need to be able to call them in case of an emergency, or for them to contact you. Since these moments are typically handled during a time when you must protect your children from the dangers of both the virtual and real world, let’s take a look at how to best set up an Android phone for kids. Specifically, for … Read more

How To Easily Regenerate Permalinks In WordPress


From time to time, the URL structure in WordPress may break. You can easily identify this issue on your website when you encounter a 404 error every time you click on a link. This can be frustrating, especially if you are unaware that fixing this error can be relatively straightforward. All you need to do is regenerate the permalink structure. I dare say that this solution resolves approximately 90% of cases involving malfunctioning URLs. The remaining 10% may be attributed to other errors, such as SSL certificate problems or others. In this guide, I will … Read more

Pokud mi chcete napsat rychlou zprávu, využije, prosím, níže uvedený
kontaktní formulář. Děkuji.

Další Kontaktní údaje